Fire Awareness Training
Our Fire Awareness course is designed for all members of staff to attend and is our entry level course that is designed to give candidates an insight into workplace fire safety.
It is a legal requirement to provide all employees with adequate fire safety training and instruction. M-Fire's Fire Awareness course ticks all of the boxes and provides excellent training at a very reasonable price.
- To introduce delegates to the relevant fire precautions legislation including an overview of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- To assess delegates in identifying potential workplace fire hazards
- To look at company specific fire safety and evacuation policy and procedures
- To give delegates an understanding of basic fire safety in the workplace and in the home
At the end of a Fire Awareness Course, delegates will be able to:
- Name the relevant legislation that applies to workplace fire safety
- Spot potential workplace fire hazards and know the procedures for reporting them
- Understand your companies fire safety and evacuation policy and procedures
- Understand the chemistry of fire (how fires start and spread)
- Select and effectively use the correct fire extinguisher according to the class of fire
- Have a better understanding of fire safety
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire statistics
- The chemistry of combustion
- Actions in the event of fire
- what can go wrong
- Classes of fire
- Types of firefighting equipment
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
- Company specific fire safety procedures
At Your Place or Ours
We can conduct this course at your premises if you have an area suitable for conducting training courses, or you could come to our training centre at M-Fire HQ.
Fire Awareness Course Information
If you would like more information on our courses or should you wish to book a course, please Contact Us.